Monday, November 17, 2014

Fun House

Something I like about my grandma and grandpa's house is the wild life because when you walk out side you hear birds and frogs.You might see Falcons, crows, lizard, rabbits,and coyotes. Almost every sunset at least a hundred crows fly over the their house. Once it gets dark the frogs and coyotes come out, if you take a moment and listen you will hear them and sometimes see them. My grandma has a fountain and around the summer you will see little tadpoles swimming around until they are frogs. It's great that the mountains have so many animals.

Another thing I like about my grandma's and grandpa's house is the orange trees there. We each have our own orange tree. Its like a fort because we got clippers to cut some leaves out. Every summer its orange season so we are usually picking oranges, making decorations out of oranges and making scented candles. Sometimes we take the oranges and make juice out of them. Our oranges are usually sweet and juicy. I really like my orange tree!

          This is the fountain at Grandma and Grandpa's. 




Click HERE to see more fun at Grandma and Grandpa's house.

1 comment:

  1. I love that you have a fort inside an orange tree! That fountain is really cool, too.

    ReplyDelete