Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Sailing San Diego by Jess

This last weekend we went sailing. It takes a long time to put your crew to work! My dad has to get the sails ready. My mom has to get the inside of the boat ready. This means she has to secure anything that could fall down while sailing. Emma and I have to secure all the doors so they don't slam as we sail. Emma and I also take down all the window covers so that we can see while sailing. Once we get going my job is pull up the fenders from the side of the boat and put away the dock lines. Everyone has jobs on a sail boat.

 All of us get excited to sail expect our cat Murphy. It's hard when your cat gets sea sick when we go sailing. I hope Murphy won't get  sea sick once we get going.

When you're trying to get your boat ready for what were doing, its a never ending list of boat projects. We  put a new fan and new lights in my parents room.  So what we did was put sticky notes of what we need to do and when we do it we throw away that sticky note. Its hard work to live on a boat but you get used to it.



HAPPY VETERANS DAY !!!!


Here are some pictures I have taken, tell me what you think. 









2 comments:

  1. I love the picture of the sails with the blue skies!! You could enter it into a contest and WIN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures! I love following your trip! :)

    ReplyDelete