Saturday, November 15, 2014

Look At This View!

             My favorite part about grandma and grandpa's house is the view because I can see the Wild Animal Park and lots of cars. The reason I like seeing the cars is because their house is on top of a hill and I feel like a giant looking down on them. I like to see the Wild Animal Park from up on a hill because grandma and grandpa have a telescope and I like to look through it and find giraffes, elephants, and baby elephants. It is so amazing looking at the animals! Another reason is that when I look though grandma and grandpas windows I can see all the hills in the background of the Wild Animal Park.

            
The view from Grandma and Grandpa's house


Want to see more of Grandma and Grandpa's?  Click HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment