Thursday, August 13, 2015

My favorite things about San Miguel de Allende---Emma

My favorite things about San Miguel de Allende

            One of my favorite things is all the churches because I like the way they look and the design is really artistic. Like the one in San Miguel de Allende is my favorite church of all the other churches I've seen.  




Another reason I like San Miguel de Allende, is it is really different from the U.S.A because they have different rules of doing things in Mexico.  Like you can ride in a back of anyone's truck here in Mexico, try that in the USA!!




The one thing that I'm really surprised by, is how green Mexico is. It's not all desert.




 My last reason is that the food is delicious, it is nothing like the U.S.A food.  What I love about it is when you go to fondas (They are little small restaurants that have one or two cooks a  really small kitchen with lots of pots and pans and three tables. ) they serve you fresh or home made dishes.

1 comment: